I used by mini blenders and sponged Peeled Paint, Barn Door Red, Rusty Hinge and Wild Honey. The, I misted it until the colors blended then heat dried it. Then, using archival ink, I stamped IO Cover A Card stamp French Script
I cut the wheat out of watercolor paper that I'd used yellow ochre, a little red and lemon yellow on and adhered it with a glue dot. The sentiment is from IO and since the background was so saturated, I thought I'd stamp the sentiment on acetate. In person, it looks great! On camera, it looks like vellum. But it looks much better than having any solid color breaking up the flow of color or the script
A neutral ribbon finishes it off! More later...I've got 2 more big projects to knock out tonight!!!